INITIATION TO SUSTAINABILITY
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOUR KIDS WILL LEARN THROUGH SALAMANDER GARDEN STORY :
- WHAT IS BIODIVERSITY
- WHY IS SO IMPORTANT FOR US AND THE PLANET
- HOW TO SUPPORT THE BIODIVERSITY
- STARTING YOUR OWN SALAMANDER GARDEN
The Salamander Garden
Whilst in COVID-19 lockdown, A little Boy learns the importance of a sustainable living environment, and how even starting with small changes you can make an enormous difference to your world by recycling, planting your own vegetables and trying to live as sustainably as possible. You may even encounter a new friend or two.
#pedagogique garden #balcony garden #food garden #kidgarden
#Community project #education #sustainability
General benefits of composting:
– Replaces the need for fertilizers
– Replaces the need for insect repellents / insecticides
– Avoid diseases and pests, as plants are stronger and healthier
– Nutrients are more available for the plant and which accelerates the growth of your plants
– Adding a range of bio-diverse microorganisms to the soil
Acid fermented compost is the latest technology in composting and it is better, because:
– It’s faster (30 days in the weather of Qatar/Middle East)
– Easier to be made – zero maintenance. Once you put it there, you leave it
To recieve our coming workshops, leave us your email!
Thank you for your trust, We respect your privacy!